Chihuahua Rescue & Transport (CRT) is a national foster-based rescue group that places Chihuahuas and Chihuahua mixes in approved homes. Our purpose is to extend public education and awareness regarding abuse and neglect. We have placed hundreds of Chihuahuas and Chihuahua mixes in approved homes. CRT requires an application, vet check, reference check and home visit for each adopter.
Meet our February Chihuahuas of the Month. Click ‘View Profile’ to find out more about these adoptable Chihuahuas.
- $300 is the average vet bill per dog.
- $30 is our average transportation bill.
- $20 is our average monthly drug cost per dog.
- You get to help get our dogs adopted
- It will make your life happier
- Anything you can do will help
- You can donate in memory or in honor of someone.
- No donation is too small
- Your donations are going to a valuable cause
Some of our dogs need a best friend. These would be ones that are forever fosters, on medications, hard to adopt, have special needs, extra funds needed, etc. Won’t you consider making a donation to help one of these Chihuahuas? Once you donate any amount as a best friend your name will be listed on their profile page as a donor.
Ginger Mae was surrendered by owners when she went in to labor and there were medical issues. She had emergency surgery and all her puppies were lost. But she is now safe, and recovering in our CRT program. She needs healing and will also need luxating patella surgery.